Our sign shop is growing again and we’re looking to expand our talent base with the right individual!
Full time graphic installer responsible for the installation of vinyl graphics on various surfaces including vehicles and windows. Sign installation for interior and exterior application. Minimum 2 years experience required and 3M training an asset. Salary to be negotiated based on experience.
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience in a fast paced work environment
- Capable of managing multiple tasks at a time
- Be willing to accept training on shop and construction equipment
- Work successfully on your own or in a team environment
- Maintain a professional attitude and work ethic in the shop or on a job site
- Have a valid drivers license
Experience working in Large Format Printing and/or Fabrication is required, including:
- Vinyl and window film application, including vehicle wraps
- Running large format roll to roll and flatbed printers
- File preparation in printer software
- Operating a feed laminator for application on flat and vinyl substrates
- Working from ladders and staging to install signs and/or vinyl graphics
Other skills considered an asset:
- Familiar and comfortable with basic construction tools – table and handheld saws, routers, sanding tools, etc
- Experience running related equipment such as laser engraver or CNC router table
- Fall Arrest and/or First AID, Forklift and/or Aerial Lift
Apply in confidence to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Those being considered for the position will be notified.